Wednesday, December 28, 2011

R is for Relaxing

I can't believe the holidays are wrapping up...it seems like it was just a whirlwind.  I feel as I get older, they seem to go by a lot faster!  I was able to spend Christmas day in Seattle with my family for first time in many years so honestly that was the best gift of all!  I work in retail so I usually only get the 25th off.  Now that I finally have a full day off I plan on catching up on blogs, television shows, and Pinterest (in addition to the few necessities like doing laundry...).

I normally would never spend this much money on a blanket...but I was completely drawn in by the color and the texture.  There was a large display of Giraffe At Home blankets at Nordstrom...a big table of cozy fuzziness.  It was love at first touch!  I had a gift card from Christmas and they are currently on sale 20% off (now through January 16, 2012!!!).  This is the throw in Mulberry.  Its perfect for curling up on the couch and I also throw it on my bed for more warmth.  After all the rush and craziness of the holiday season I am perfectly content relaxing with a cup of coffee in my new Portland mug!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  Onward to 2012!  

3 comments:

  1. i'm obsessed with soft fuzzy blankets!! that color is absolutely gorgeous :)! happy holidays hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like the perfect, luxurious way to relax!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blanket looks super plush! I love the color too.

    Happy New year!

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete