Thursday, December 22, 2011

L is for Lush

I'm a beauty product junkie...I own a lot of makeup, nail polish, and bath products.  I recently discovered the amazing world of Lush.  You can usually smell the store from a block away so if you're sensitive to smells...you may find it a little intense.  Inside it can be a little overwhelming as well too so I definitely asked for assistance on where to start.  I recommend letting the sales associates know what your favorite scents are and go from there.  Most of all I love their bath and shower products.  The Bath Bombs are by far my favorite product they create.  Its like a giant smells-amazing alka-seltzer tablet in your bath tub.

They recently opened a location in Tigard, OR and I couldn't resist checking out the new shop.  Here are a few items from my recent visit:
L to R: Golden Slumbers Bath Bomb, Ocean Salt cleanser (its a tad harsh on my face but I love it as a body scrub), French Kiss Bubble Bar (lavender obsession...), and Angels on Bare Skin cleanser

2 comments:

  1. My girlfriend turned me onto the sea salt shampoo they have, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Lush products! I'm legitimately an addict.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete