Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A is for AllSaints

I truly feel like a hip Portlander now that my AllSaints boots have arrived!  I've been pining over these for quite some time now and well...their Day After Thanksgiving/Cyber Monday sale was just enough to put me over the edge (20% off everything!!!).  They have a large store in downtown Seattle and I highly recommend checking it out if you're in the area.     

The Damisi boots (here) are very comfortable and just edgy enough to make them acceptable for work.  Yes, they have been seen on the likes of Miley Cyrus however I admit I liked the way she styled them.  Also...I now realize this is the third shoe post I have done since I started this blog.  I guess I am much more obsessed with shoes than I realized! 

6 comments:

  1. I ADORE your new boots, Emily! They're so chic and tough.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing boots! I absolutely love the texture and height of those bad boys!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the boots!!! Lucky you finding them on sale!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your booots! I am wearing my All Saints pants today!!!!
    Love your bloggy!!!
    xo Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing wrong with being obsessed with shoes! ;)

    They are fab and so great you were able to get them on sale!

    ReplyDelete