Monday, December 12, 2011

B is for Brevard

Front to Back: Cruz Cross, Old Money Cruz, and Anchor earrings
I have a jewelry obsession...  One of my absolute favorites is Lee Brevard's (here) designs.  I have a growing collection of earrings.  They are sold individually so you can mix and match to make your own unique sets of earrings.  Most are sterling silver on a gold hoop.  Some have cubic zirconia in them as well to add a bit of sparkle.  The Neiman Marcus in Scottsdale, AZ seems to be the only location that carries the collection.  They have trunk shows a couple times a year and literally trays and trays of earrings are brought in (as well as a large assortment of other exquisite jewels!)!  I was so bummed I missed out on the recent trunk show but called up and was able to order 3 new earrings...

3 comments:

  1. I was obsessed with Brevard for the longest time- this post is reminding me I need to pull mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! I'm so in love w brevard designs. thanks for posting.
    psst if you're ever looking to sell/trade, I'd so be your first customer!
    steph
    austin tx

    ReplyDelete