Monday, November 21, 2011

N is for Nail Polish

L to R: Chanel Black Pearl, OPI You Don't Know Jacques, Deborah Lippmann Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Chanel Black Satin, Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings The Blues, OPI Lincoln Park At Midnight, OPI Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not, Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance
How many bottles of nail polish does someone need?!  Well I apparently need quite a few!  I have been accumulating a collection for a while now and try not to keep buying the same colors...however I seem to always gravitate to grays, purples, blues, and glitter.  Chanel, Deborah Lippmann, and OPI are my absolute favorites.  The combination of colors, polish consistency, and ease of applying are what make them my go-to brands.  Also I like the way the bottles look sitting on my bathroom counter...very important right ;)

2 comments:

  1. these are the same tones I ten to gravitate towards as well...love the glitter ones! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nail polish and can never get enough - love your colors!

    ReplyDelete