Thursday, November 17, 2011

H is for Hello

the view out my window today
Hello!

My name is Emily and this blog is about all things I'm enamored with including fashion, photography, food, places, etc.  I admit...I like a lot of things so I'm excited to start this blog and share them with other people.

A little bit about me:
-I'm originally from Seattle but have been recently living in Phoenix, AZ for the last several years.  I just moved back to the NW and currently live in Portland, OR
-I'm left handed
-I don't eat meat (I just don't like the taste and texture of it)
-Dessert is my favorite meal
-Rainy days are a favorite of mine

2 comments:

  1. hi, emily! congrats on your new blog. love the photo of your window. :) good to learn more about you, and i wish you all the best on your new blog. :)
    i'm your second follower... i know what it's like to be a newbie... i thought i'd give you a little encouragement. :) have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete