Thursday, January 5, 2012

S if for Satsumas

If I had to pick a favorite fruit it would be the satsuma.  These little guys are so sweet, easy to peel, and seedless.  I think its their winter harvest that makes me long for them all year.  Whenever they start to pop up in the grocery stores, I knew the holidays were right around the corner.  I could never find them when I was living in Arizona (those clementines just aren't the same).  They seem to be in abundance up here though so I'm enjoying them once again!

How do I get my year-round fix?  The Body Shop has an amazing Satsuma collection and I love their shower gels and scrubs!

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried one -- can you possibly believe it? They sound so tasty!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've never heard of that before! sounds yummy.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete